George Roberts Management Team recently sat the IOSH Managing Safely Course.
This course provides a practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance with a sharp business focus. The hands on, jargon-free format engages and inspires, and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise standards of safety and health.
All George Roberts candidates successfully passed the course, with our Operations Manager scoring 100%!
George Roberts Operational Staff recently sat the IOSH Working Safely Course.
This course provided management with the knowledge as to why health and safety is so important, how working safely shows how everyone can make a difference to their own wellbeing and that of others, through everyday behaviours.
All candidates successfully passed the course!
The Institution of Occupational Health & Safety (IOSH) are the biggest health and safety membership organisation in the world, and they are also the only Chartered body for health and safety professionals.
The Business benefits of carrying out this course are:
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents.
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Nationally-recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
Our commitment to training our staff shows the dedication that we have to continually improving standards. The success of the courses was reflected in 100% pass rate