All orders are supplied under Incoterms 2010, the most common being:
- FCA (Free carrier alongside) Liverpool – This is where the client arranges transport and shipping
- FOB (Free on board) named exit port – We arrange the transport to the UK port, client arranges shipping from the exit port
- C&F (carriage and freight) named entry port – We arrange for the transport and shipping to a named port, client pays us for this and arranges their own insurance
- CIF (carriage, insurance and freight) named entry port – as above however we arrange insurance
- DAT (delivered at terminal) named terminal – we deliver to the airport
We provide all the documents required as the above Incoterms such as Bills of lading, Airway bills, CMR or EUR1.
Through our close ties with the local chamber of commerce we are able to offer help and advice with the consular requirements for your country along with documentation such as,
- EU certificates of origin,
- ARAB/BRITISH certificates of origin
- SONCAP certificate for Nigeria.
- Plus many more
We are able to offer letters of credit as one of our many payment terms and are well versed in all payment methods required around the world. We use secure and insured couriers to dispatch your documents with a matter of days of being produced, ensuring they arrive not only on time but also in the correct manner for you to clear your goods through customs.